Monday, May 16, 2011

Ja'Juan Story likes to, um, loosen up before a big game.

My new favorite Florida Gator, Ja'Juan Story, was interviewed today by the Gator Country fanblog. When asked about pre-game rituals, he gave a very honest answer: "Well, I take a doodoo." That's the first time I remember actually reading the word "doodoo" on a cfb blog. It does get a little better.

Q: That’s your FAVORITE pregame ritual?

A: Well, that’s the only thing I do. That’s one thing I have to do before every game, or I won’t feel energy, and I’ll just feel slow. When I do I just feel light on my feet and everything, and I feel faster, so that’s what I do.

Q: You know I’m going to write this in a story right?

A: Well, I mean, that’s what it is.
I doodoo and then listen to Katy Perry.
Katy Perry? Man, this shit just gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment