Thursday, September 18, 2008

Early NFL Top-10

Here's a look where I think the NFL is after a couple weeks.

joaj34's NFL Power Poll

1. Cowboys - Great Offense. The D should settle in and they won't see Philly again for a while.

2. Steelers - Good D, always solid, and I've learned to never pick against them.

3. Giants - Who knew? I figured with the D-Line losses, the Giants wouldn't make the playoffs.

4. Colts - Peyton and Co. need to shore up some loose ends and questionable play. They should be competing for the top spot.

5. Packers - Aaron's alright after all.

6. Eagles - They might have lost that game to Dallas, but it was still a good indicator of the bird's bright future this season; as long as they remember to cross the goaline with the ball.

7. Patriots - Brady-less in Boston, but still a damn tough team. Won't be undefeated, but should still win their division.

8. Panthers - Scrappy and tough, playing in the softest division, and able to compete with anyone anywhere.

9. Broncos - Watch Jay Cutler. The Broncs are on to something.

10. Bills - Who? You heard me.

1 comment:

  1. I hate I didn't get to hang out with you this weekend. We'll make it up for 'Bama Bangs.

    Scuse me, Bama Game.

    And it's a Blackout. Yay-uh!

    ReplyDelete