Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 out of 3? Who are these guys?

Georgia's men's basketball team went on the road last night and knocked off the (mediocre at best) Kentucky Wildcats. That's 2 wins in 3 games for Georgia, which Clay Travis has called the worst men's' program ever. I'm not saying he's not right, they're awful for sure. I'm just saying watch out next weekend. We're going to make it 2 Tournament Championships in a Row! no way in hell

Now, I know what you're thinking: Baseball and Basketball? What the hell, FTS?! Well, football's dead till the draft, so we have to get our fix somewhere. I love football. I merely like other sports. You know who else like sports? These guys:



The Lonely Island Rocks!

1 comment:

  1. Even with $2 million on the table, why would Jeff Capel leave Oklahoma for Georgia? (Also, OK could no doubt match the offer.) What makes the Dawgs a better b-ball program than the Sooners?

    ReplyDelete