Thursday, March 5, 2009

My SEC B-Ball Tiebreaker System

Does Auburn deserve a tournament bid over Kentucky or Florida? My answer is, and this should make the Moviegoer happy, Yes. Why? It's simple. They have similar records in conference but Auburn's put together some big wins and just seems to want it more. Besides that, and this is my real reason: Auburn didn't lose to Georgia. Georgia is awful. We've covered that. So, to lose to them is, as a team feat in athletics, equally as awful. It leaves a black mark a foot across and that shit don't wash off easy. After last night, there's only one team on this list of 3 not bearing that mark of shame: Auburn. Now, in reality, the tournament will settle most of this, but it's a fun debate being had on/with ESPN, Clay Travis, dawgvent, al.com, and sports radio, and I think my system is a fair way off settling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment