Monday, March 16, 2009

Haiku/Match Made in Heaven/ Fulmer Cupdate (but not really)

I'm dying without College Football. So much so, that I clamor for the little snippets of info that some of the year-rounders bring me like a crackhead for a hamburger. But, my need for CFB is more glorious than some dirty addiction. It is true, soul cleansing, life affirming love. I have written it a haiku:

O you fall fanfare//
Your glory shines on my soul.
How long til kick-off?

Where else are you getting cfb haikus, folks? That's right. No-fucking-where. We keep it classy here at FTS. Now, on to the news...

It seems only right that Bryce Brown chose Lane Kiffin and Tennessee. Now I hope to see both of them go down in flames, mwahahahahahaha.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wisconsin RB PJ Hill really fucked up this weekend, potentially earning Wisconsin 11 points and first place in the Fulmer Cup standings. The only thing that saves the Badgers? Hill just announced he was going to the draft. He's Goddell's problem now, huh, Bielema? If you like the band Cake or the song "Going the Distance", you'll love this write up of the incident.

2 comments:

  1. What is Kiffin doing to recruit back-to-back star tailbacks (Brown and David Oku)?

    ReplyDelete