Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Will Power,

I have none. This explains my gluttonous eating and binge drinking, lack of fiscal responsibility and addiction to TV. It also explains why, when the opportunity appeared, I watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine this evening instead of waiting until it's actually released in the theaters. Now, we're a month away from the real release, so I won't say much here. If you want to join the club and sneak a peek, you can do it here. it's pretty much complete and in tact, albeit a little rough and unpolished in spots. The only thing I'll say, and it is a SPOILER of sorts, is that I hope you're not too attached to the comic book version of Deadpool. And, will.i.am is a shitty actor. Besides that, I'll stay quiet until after May 1. Unless you also bite the apple, watch the movie early and want to discuss it...


P.S. - I am currently watching my top ranked Diamond Dawgs struggle at #17 Clemson. We beat them 6-5 in Athens last night and I am okay with the idea of splitting the home-and-home with them, but there's still something about Clemson I just don't like. I also hate errors.
---------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Well, they found it. Apparently, what I saw was incomplete and missing some key scenes that will be in the theatrical release. Duh. I still plan on seeing the real one anyway...or, do I?
---------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 2: actually, it's still there. Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 3: It took 3 runs in the 9th, but we came back to beat Clemson, 4-2. Justin Surrat pitched a fantastic game for the Tigers, but the Dawgs overcame and now play host to top-5 LSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment