Monday, May 11, 2009

If You Understand This Post, You Had a Great Weekend!


We lived it dot com this weekend, big time.


H.Weezy and X-tina tied the knot in SanDestin and the crew was out in full support. The party started early in the week, with President LTDx and the gang doin' work since Tuesday. Jinx, LP and I were late arrival-Jones, getting in near midnight Thursday. Friday was a big party, as Aroo and I started fatal four-waying it up with breakfast and not slowing down. We took the party and flipped it to the beach (you better keep your v-ball scores straight) and bundled it to the wharf (RumRunners, mofo!). The prez even Tweeted Pete Carrol - the all-time livin' it master. After about 10 rumrunners and about 50 renditions of Glory, Glory, I called it a night.



The Group - Doin' Work


Do I love being hungover? It's not my first choice, but it happens.

We hit the beach again Saturday, and I did not maek it. I had to pass out in Stealler1/Jinx's room for a bit and regroup. Later, H.Weezy picked President LTD and me up on the golf cart, and we lived it over to the groom's condo. We did a little work, played a little war, bundled it over to the girls' place and flipped it to the beach for the ceremony. It took a bit for the show to start, but once it did, it was super tuff. The bride was beautiful, the weather was perfect, and H.Weezy even got his tie right on the first time. Did the ring bearer flip it on the flower girl?

Would Todd? He would.


The reception was a blasty-deaux. We pretty much just went Dawgs on the bar and dance floor, with Sweet Child O Mine bringing down the house. The bride and groom even got a wedding White Tornado. The First Lady of LTD was doin' work and Maria was all busted nose Jones from cutting so many rugs. We probably ordered a total of 500 shots before the bar shut down at midnight. We wharfed it up one last night and said good bye to Mitchville before I would Noey at the WaHo.


Livin' It: Aroo, President LTDx, PX8, and joaj34


Maekin' it, LTDx dot com Jones, flipped and bundled, doin' work, over and out-

Hopefully, H.Weezy will breeze in with a proper recap, newlywed style!!

3 comments:

  1. We were the Livin' Dream! Thats 2 years in a row!

    Till next year!

    Holla,

    PX8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I was nearly in tears I was laughing so hard reading this. Glad to hear y'all had such a good time, and I am sorry I wasn't there to join in the festivities...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

    - joannaduffjones

    ReplyDelete