Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding trip recap.com




First of all I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to make the trip and celebrate with us. Christina and I appreciate it more than you know and we love you all!


X-tina and I were the first to arrive on Cinco de Mayo and were followed by Kenny & Jenny and we got there a little past dinner time. Checked in jones and headed to the wharf. Side note: we brought our large dog Dakota who we got hopped up on barbs to make the ride down. If you have never seen your dog wasted, it is a special treat that I suggest you check out. Alright so we grab some seafood at the wharf and head to a place that has a sign that reads, "No cover, free drinks". Well, you don't have to twist my arm on that. We stayed there for a while and then headed back to Todd's to wait for him and Maria and LTDX and Christen. They arrived around midnight but Cabo Wabo Willie had already done me in and I may have visited the restroom later for it. We took the tram home and crashed.


Wednesday: Xtina and I started the day with some driving, not the wanted to but because I am retarded. I picked the wrong place to get our marraige license so we had to back track to the Santa Rosa Willie courthouse. We met a lovely lady whose ex-husband was in jail for 65 years in solitary confinement for murder (whoops-a-daisy). Honestly, why in the hell do they have restraining orders and such in the same room you get a marraige license? So now we head to pick up our golf cart for the week which we had many 20 m.p.h thrill rides in. Off to the beach for sun and fun and football and volleyball and ocean and such. My first throw of the pigskin to Toddles broke his thumb and this is when he started calling me "Muscle Milk". But we had a great time at the beach and headed home to wash up. Went to the wharf for dinner and took it real easy that night because everybody else would be showing up tomorrow.


Thursday: Feeling great from the rest we walk Dakota since she is no longer wasted out of her mind. The weather was great all week, no rain, perfect temps., couldn't have asked for anything better. So once again we go down to the beach and hang and this is when everyone started to trickle in. I also tried to drown for about a minute but no big deal. By the time we left the beach we had played some co-ed volleyball and the Vaughan family had done some serious damage to a tequila bottle.


I will finish the rest of the weekend tomorrow, still tired from the trek back. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment