Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekly Picks

Last Week: 6-4  
Season: 13-8

Nebraska 27, Kansas State 16 - I've gone back and given the Huskers a little more credit. While I have enjoyed the 'Cats scrappiness, I don't see it making it through 4 quarters with Big Red off a bye. Of course, if the Nebraska team that barely beat an FCS school shows up...

Alabama 24, South Carolina 16 - Unchanged. With the Tide coming off that big win over Florida, I see them running a bit looser this weekend. Look for it close early, but 'Bama sealing it off late.

Arkansas 34, Texas A&M 30 - I was going to open it up for the Hawgs a bit, but in the end, I kept the same score. Johnson will throw as many picks as TD's and that will be the deciding factor in this showdown in Dallas.

Michigan State 34, Michigan 31 - Switcheroo - I'm taking an inspired Sparty over a defenseless Denard.

Auburn 30, Kentucky 20 - This will look like an ugly Auburn win early, then the Cats will close ever so much, all before Cam Newton pulls away.

Florida 29, LSU 17 - It HAS to end here. It HAS TO.

USC 27, Stanford 24 - Wouldn't this just be the way? The Trojans are desperate and with no preseason to play for, they'll leave it all on the field, stealing one from the Cardinal.

Oregon State 30, Arizona 27 - UPSET ALERT.I'd love to see Arizona run the table, but I know it won't happen.

Georgia 19, Tennessee 17- I added a FG for Georgia which changed the outcome. I don't know how Vegas has the Dawgs as double digit favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment