Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a lucky guy!


I know this is random, but I figured this is one topic that everyone on this blog could agree (or agree to disagree on). I was watching some Adam Sandler movies recently and decided that we needed a top 10 Adam Sandler leading ladies poll. Here's mine, feel free to add or comment. (BTW, they are in order of how hot they were in THAT movie, not how great of an actress they are, nor how good of a movie it was.)

10 Fairuza Balk- The Waterboy
9 Leslie Mann- Funny People
8 Joey Lauren Adams- Big Daddy
7 Drew Barrymore- Wedding Singer & 50 First Dates
6 Winona Ryder- Mr. Deeds
5 Julie Brown- Happy Gilmore
4 Marissa Tomei- Anger Management
3 Bridgette Wilson- Billy Madison
2 Kate Beckinsale- Click
1.5 Jessica Biel- Chuck & Larry
1 Emmanuelle Chriqui- You dont mess with the Zohan

NOTE: I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT JESSICA BIEL! WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE SANDLER FILM LIST AND I SAW CHUCK & LARRY, I THOUGHT FAGS AND DIDNT WANT TO PUT KEVIN JAMES ON THE LIST. I COULDNT QUITE PUT HER #1, BUT SHE MAY HAVE HAD THE FILTHIEST SCENE OF ANY OF THE MOVIES.

6 comments:

  1. Agreed - Jessica Biel. But I like the list...I might even out Biel behind Emmanuelle Chriqui. Sloane's so smokin' hot on Entourage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairuza should definitely be on the top of the list... sure she's weird sexy in a way, but Her hotness factor overthrows all the other actresses in 10 folds!

    Go to:
    htpp://groups.yahoo.com/group/fairuzabalkclub.com

    Look around and check out the pictures and stuff, it'll prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairuza should definitely be on the top of the list... sure she's weird sexy in a way, but Her hotness factor overthrows all the other actresses in 10 folds!

    Look around and check out the site that should be attached to this comment for LOTS of info and pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt about Chriqui. I'm not saying Biel should be number one, but I do feel she deserved mention somewhere on this list. (I also preferred Zohan to Chuck and Larry, so that's another point in Sloane's favor.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with the top of the list. I might make some changes in the middle somewhere, but 1 and 1.5 are locked in!

    ReplyDelete