Monday, November 24, 2008

Online Dynasty News - The Police Report

There's a lot to update here. So we'll do it quick and dirty (that's what she said...).

Rutgers dominated Louisville in what was basically the defacto Championship game, winning 38-6. Cincy won out, upstart Pitt earned their first user win over UConn, and SoFla edged WVU 45-35 in a shootout.

Here are the bowls:

Papajohns.com Bowl - UConn vs Marshall
Meineke Car Care Bowl - Virginia Tech vs Cincinnati
Brut Sun Bowl - Cal vs Louisville
Gator Bowl - USF vs Miami
Orange Bowl - FSU vs Rutgers
International Bowl - Western Michigan vs West Virginia

I should have drawn the Gator Bowl. I beat USF and was only 12 points away from undefeated, but, what are you going to do? They wanted the backyard rivals to meet.

The Papajohns.com Bowl is over but I haven't heard the results and the Bulls did contain the 'Canes, 21-13.

Sadly, though, it looks like the commish is going to have to simulate the Cincy game, as my xbox 360 has now been claimed by the wilds of urban poverty and petty crime. Those fuckers. Wouldn't even let me finish my season before they ripped me off.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to hear that, man. Ambrose called me earlier - and I still didn't recognize her voice - and told me the whole mess. Are you going to go DeathWish on the public for that? Maybe pull a First Blood? You should teach Conan to think of thieves as crocodiles. :(

    ReplyDelete