Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hoops, Hardwoods, and Simple Battery

We usually don't discuss hoops here at FTS, but this is exciting:

Bobby Knight Might Be UGA's Next B-Ball Coach

That would be awesome - maybe. I mean, it's got to be an improvement over our last couple of head coaches. This program has obviously been lacking discipline, which Knight has in spades. I can't wait to see him here throwing chairs and chocking brothas in the red and black. Players skipping class? Face Slap. Skip practice? Drop Kick. Talk back? Three-Stooges style Eye Poke. Foul Out? Congratulations, son, you're playing Knight-Ball now...

***

BTW, my favorite line in this article? This one: "To be honest, I don’t know that much about college basketball,” [Guard Corey Butler] said. “I just play it.”

Maybe that's why we're winless in the SEC and lost to Bama this weekend.

********************************************************

The Senator wighs-in. Hint: He's anti-Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment