Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where's Utah?

Graham Watson put up her picks for the 10-best non-BCS teams for next season. The regulars are there - TCU, BYU, ND, BSU - but she's got Houston and Nevada rounding out her list. Where's Utah? I know they lost some folks, but Nevada? Houston? I even think next year's rebuilt Utah team will be better than ECU and Air Force. Honestly, I think her list from 4 down is sketch as fuck. You be the judge:

1. TCU
2. BYU
3. Notre Dame
4. Boise St.
5. ECU
6. Southern Miss
7. Air Force
8. Central Michigan
9. Houston
10. Nevada

I'd be on the lookout for an improved Navy squad or some pissed off Rice Owls supplanting some of her choices. Of course, she spends a lot more time wit these little brothers of football than I do, so maybe she's on to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment