Thursday, February 5, 2009

Signing Day - The Waiting on Stealler1 Edition

This is all the signing day insight I will offer because I'm holding out hope that Stealler1 emerges safely from the rock he must surely be trapped under to enlighten all of us.

This is what I think:

1. Marlon Brown! Hoo-ray, mofo. Richt likes Jesus, Brown's grandmother likes Jesus - sold!

2. Two 4 star recruits from...ECI? Really? That's middle GA ball, son. ECI ruined my high school's perfect regular season when I was a freshman. So, you know, there's that.

3. I hope Orson Charles decides to reunite with Aaron Murray.

4. Seriously, where's the official FTS Signing Day re-cap?


**************************************************************

UPDATE: I hope this new Kiffin-Meyer War will leave both programs in rubble and we can fill the vacuum. The only problem here? The last time I checked, Tennessee sucked last year and Kiffin's record as coach is awful. So, until he backs any of these costly, showboating antics up, Georgia's still SEC East #2. And Tennessee, according to the final standings, is SIXTH (All East teams except the Vols bowled this year).

***************************************************************

UPDATE 2: I think Kiffin cranked up the anti-Florida recruiting dramatics to cover up the fact that he lost his state's top 2 recruits to Mark Richt and Georgia. In yo face, vol state!

No comments:

Post a Comment