Thursday, August 21, 2008

Addendums

I want to point out two teams that will be ranked at seasons' end if certain things happen.

1. Cincinnati - The NCAA is, once again, re-hearing Ben Mauk's case. If he wins, the Bearcats will compete in the Big East and probably fuck up my USF, WVU idea.

2. Notre Dame - If they can somehow turn their douchey teenage QB into a real football player and actually move the ball forward, the schedule for the Irish is soft enough for them to pull out a 9-3 season which will mean a top-1o ranking and a BCS Bowl, because "they're Notre Dame." What a pile of shit.

One last thing:

Soon, I will rank my top-25 according to just talent and coaching; the teams I really think are the best. The previous post was ranked according to where I think the teams will end up with a dash of reading the pollsters minds. I'll try to keep up with my rankings as the season progresses as well.

Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment