Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ahh...such honorable, learn-ed traditions...

Anyone who knows me knows I love history. Anyone who knows me knows that I also love drinking. And, when you mix 'em together? Mm-Mm-Mm good! So, it's only natural that I would be drawn to "Drunken History." Created by Derek Waters and Jeremy Konner, this is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Please, do yourself a favor and check these out. Below I've included the first one, but there are several others. But please, if you're gonna watch, do it responsibly.

See more Michael Cera videos at Funny or Die

3 comments:

  1. that was really good. i was a little skeptical about a history comedy bit (if its not izzard) but actually pretty funny.

    you should make one about the vietnam war or the battle of antietam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as they don't do the rape of Nanking, I think they have the potential to be funny.

    ReplyDelete