Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh yeah...One last thing tonight:

I never planned to actually post three times today, but the other two posts are already up and I had to say one last thing. Thank you to everyone who was around for my Birthday or sent me some type of greetings or good wishes. I really have awesome friends...and bartenders. I got taken to Aqua Linda and Porterhouse, and poolboy and the gang made sure I had two great nights out. Jinx and LP got me the USA Today College Football Encyclopedia and The Moviegoer gave me something with which to hone my Bulldog-ology skills. Thanks again to everybody!

2 comments:

  1. No prob, man. It was a pleasure to spend that moneys, honeys!

    PS: Come check my blog for my own NCAA updates!

    BTW: I started watching College Football Live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also commented on more posts farther down.

    ReplyDelete