Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Sooners So Far...

Well, playing with a team that has REAL talent has been an eye opener. With actual O-linemen and players with speed and awareness, the Sooners feel like a weapon that I have no control over. I've added an option wrinkle to my already loose and wild offensive scheme and things have gotten NASTY. I was up 55-0 at the half in the season opener, simmed the second half and the computer ran up the score to the century mark. On the road at Wisconsin, my running backs were out of control and what I thought would be a fun, close, hard nosed game turned into a blowout. I lost to Tennessee and should have lost to Texas and OK St., but it doesn't seem to matter. This team's just charmed. It's quite refreshing, if not a little scary. Now I have back-to-back games against top-10 teams. We'll see how it goes, but I think this was the break Ace Journeyman needed in my little imaginary world of fake football. he could become the next Pete Carrol. Georgia should be calling in no time...

No comments:

Post a Comment