Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Beer Matters!


Be sure to check out Good Beer Matters, a blog described as a" collection of random musings on beer as well as a look at the many amazing craft beers we encounter at Trappeze Pub in Athens, GA and the men and women that make these beers special." It's just up this month and makes for some interesting reading on beer styles, homebrewing, and issues in the beer world. It's run by Eric Johnson of Trappeze Pub here in Athens (let's get on that site design!) and will become a regular read for me. In fact, I've been inspired to go have a beer right now, so good night, and as Eric says, "Think for yourself, drink the beers you love, and never stop exploring."

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you pointed out the blog. I had no idea it existed. That's one more I'll have to add to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea. This blog's an awesome find.

    ReplyDelete