Friday, June 19, 2009

Stuff From All Over

1. Georgia State has agreed to play at Alabama on Nov. 20, 2010. Oh yeah, btw, 2010 is their first season of football ever. Can you say MURDER? To make it really interesting, they should have scheduled the Tide for their first game. So, the Bill Curry-SEC drama lives on.

2. Who works on Bethpage's grounds crews - Jesus? Must be to pull off the maintenance miracle they did last night. I mean, yesterday the whole place washed out before noon and looked like Phuket circa 2004. Today, the golfers teed off on an almost perfect, soft-in-good-way, course and have been blistering it.

3. Guys - if you have a girl who likes to pamper her skin but is hesitant to take a 'brogurt' blast facial, read this and get your presentation pitch ready. She'll be begging for it in no time...

4. I've seen The Hangover twice now and it was better the second go round, I think. it's one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while and if you haven't checked it out yet, do so quickly.



5. Fuck, it's HOT outside.

1 comment:

  1. It was supposed to hit 99 today. I don't know if i actually did, but I'll be damned if it didn't feel like it.

    I would like to see Hangover a second time, but with the summer flicks coming up, I don't know that I'll have time.

    ReplyDelete