Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Preseason prognosticatin'

This would have been a pretty sweet pic for the cover of this year's game, don't you think? Anyways, onward to the non-pixilated variety of pigskin in my "Waaaaaaaaaay too early picks" for how this year of college football should shape up around 6 1/2 months from now:

1. Florida- I hate to type this out but the greatest player in college football is still leading this team and they return EVERYONE on defense 2x over, God help us.

2. Oklahoma- I think they have something to prove with everyone saying that Texas should have been in.

3. Texas- They didn't impress me against Ohio St. but the Red River shootout will be a classic once again.

4. Ohio St.- I like Pryor

5. USC- Should always be top 5 with Petey twittering in LA

6. Va Tech- Beamer ball abounds

7. Penn State- JoePa adds insult to injury for Bobby

8. LSU- They will win the west

9. Ga Tech- I don't know why, but it will work more so than not I think

10. Boise St.- It has been a minute since they made some noise

11. Cal- I like the rb

12. Bama- I don't like the qb situation

13. Ok St.- They will turn out just like their name in the end

14. UGA- Go dawgs?

15. FSU- Bobby makes a little noise

16. UNC- Butch is doing a good job

17. Notre Dame- What a cake ass schedule

18. Oregon- Consistently the most uniform choices

19. Cinci- Go Cats!

20. TCU- Always dangerous

21. Kansas- No reason

22. Utah- They stay in the conversation most of the time

23. Clemson- Dabo makes good early

24. Nebraska- How the mighty are starting to come back?

25. Miami- Talent has to produce at some point right?

So, there you go. My picks for 09 and I cannot wait for this season but who can?

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post - you beat me to a complete preseason top-25. Well done.

    ReplyDelete