Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Off-Season Vacation

I think we should all get together and send Willie Martinez on a much deserved vacation this off-season. You know, to bolster his confidence and show the D some support. I know exactly where to send him, too: Fort Worth, Texas. Not only is Ft. Worth located in the DFW Metroplex, offering all kinds of unique attractions and time-killers (may I recommend the little intellectual gem and artists' community of South grand Prairie?), it's also home to the TCU Horned Frogs. I got this idea watching the 3 am replay of the Poinsettia Bowl (which I couldn't watch live). Seeing the TCU defense hustle all over the field and shut down the Broncs got me all jealous inside. Like when you've got a girl whose great, but doesn't do everything. Instead of dumping the prude, you trick her into hanging out with a slut and hopefully she'll pick up a few tricks. Then you've got yourself a great woman whose the complete package. If however, she doesn't improve, maybe you need to start looking for someone who will, uh, fulfil all your fantasies....

Open-field tackling...........it's not even my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment