Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Top 25 (HW1 Style)

For my first post on FTS I have been requested to do a top 25 so that we may possibly combine all contributor polls and have our own FTS-BCS, so here we go:

1.Florida- Praise Him.
2.Texas- Shame on you Big 12.
3.OU- #1 USA Today, really!? (That is called an interrabong, I think)
4.Bama- I like Coach Richt wanting the rematch in the Natl. Championship, go SEC!
5.USC- Dominant D.
6.Penn St.- 3 more yrs. JoePA, so is Jimbo Fisher gonna wait that long to take over?
7.Texas Tech- I know they didn't have to play a real game until Nov.
8. Utah- Well done, now welcome to SEC country, ask Hawaii about it.
9.Boise St.- Did you know that Houston Nutt started this phenomenon?
10.Ohio St.- You lost to PSU and USC, not bad.
11.Cinci- Go BearCats, glad to see you back.
12.TCU- The Poinsettia Bowl could never have been this huge.
13.GT- I think Paul is still getting a raise right this second.
14.UGA- Bama, Fl, GT. Disappointing season, could have been worse though.
15.Ok St.- Go Fightin' T. Boones!
16.Ole Miss- 4 losses so high? Yes, Nutt is becoming one of my favorite coaches.
17.Mich St.- Ringer carries the usually Mediocre State.
18.Oregon- Phil Knight gives them so much money.
19.BYU- They did only lose twice, to the best teams they played, eh.
20.VT- ACC champs, Beamer ball as usual with one of his weaker teams.
21.Pitt- McCoy is good.
22.Northwestern- Tyrell Sutton is a damn good back.
23.Oregon St.- Thank you for beating USC, early season bright spot.
24.Missouri- So happy the Chase Daniel hype machine got blown the F up.
25.Ball State- Turner Gill owned you guys.

So there you have my top 25. I look forward to being part of the site and would like to thank Joaj34 for having me!

1 comment:

  1. Nice rankings, bro-

    If we get the others, we can have a real top-25 on here.

    Oh well, maybe we'll just have a 2 man power poll...

    ReplyDelete