Tuesday, January 13, 2009

For all you Leach Fans out there...

This season Mike Leach gained a lot of notoriety (mainly due to the fact that Michael Crabtree is impossible to cover in man). I think most of the hype is unwarranted and that the whole "air raid" thing is overrated. I prefer a defense and a ground game that sets up the pass - because that's how you actually win games - so I never fell under the spell of Mike the Pirate. But, I know he built quite the fan base (especially among teams looking for coaches - Auburn, Tenn), so I thought I'd pass along Chris Brown's air raid breakdown. Enjoy, you impressionable young fans, you. Hey, watch Mike Leach jingle his keys in futility while Alabama goes 12-0 with solid D and running.

http://smartfootball.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment