Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is it Worth It? (Joaj on the hotseat)

Since his return two weeks ago, Coach Joaj has lost twice and given up over 30 in each contest. Two road games back-to-back is rough, but getting blanked 38-0 by Rutgers and thumped 35-27 by USF has got the BearCat faithful wondering: Is it worth all the pain to keep joaj around? His record is less than impressive, recruiting is almost nil and his family drama seems almost non-stop. He assures us he's here to stay now, but what happens next time he needs some 'time off?' While his return against Louisville was emotional and impressive, fake college football is a 'what have you done for me lately' game and Joaj has done nothing for us lately. This Cincinnati program has potential that's being left untapped and deserves someone dedicated to improving what we have and striving for perfection. Am I saying fire Joaj? No...but I would turn the heat up under his seat a notch or five. This game against West Virginia is huge.


3 comments:

  1. I almost busted my o-ring when I saw that picture.

    And I was in the stands for the first game...he just had a superior game plan, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be the best picture ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that handsome fellow?

    ReplyDelete