Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stuff From All Over

Here's some stuff that has popped out to me while rambling the dangerous alleys of the interweb this fine, fine day.

1. Courtesy of cracked.com:
Did European movie companies even watch these movies before they made the posters? Man, Communism was apparently a straight-up Mother-Fucker on the fragile psyches of those doomed to dwell there.
My favorite poster? This one:

Give up? It's Ghostbusters. That's right. This is how the Czech interpreted fucking Ghostbusters. Europeans are so much more sophisticated...

2. Get the Picture, in a rare diversion from football, opened my eyes to an invention deadlier than the ovens at Auschwitz: the Bacon Explosion. It's sausage. Stuffed with bacon. And, hopefully served with an angioplasty.

Here it is in all it's delicious and heart-clogging glory:



3. It will be here soon! The final poster:

I'm giggly with anticipation.

3 comments:

  1. Also, I've begun re-reading Watchmen for the release, proving once again that I can't just enjoy a movie, that I have to go and ruin the movie by reading the (almost certainly much better) comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they used turkey bacon, maybe it would only clog ONE of your arteries.

    ReplyDelete