Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'd rather have terrorist fist bumps!

Why do we need to know this about the first couple?!?!



FISTING?! Rough sex is their business! There are many other jokes to be made here, I'm just laughing too hard to type them.

*******************************************************************

This video has popped up all over, from Clay Travis to WWTDD. I didn't find it first, but my god, I'm glad someone did. I voted for Obama, but after hearing this, I feel I should have volunteered for the fucking campaign. Now, that's change I can believe in!

5 comments:

  1. Johnny~ You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. She has no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe people wouldn't hate the Bushes so much if they did a little bit of fisting of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly, Barbara and HerbWalk. Man, they're tight-asses.

    ReplyDelete