Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spring Game Televised - WE ARE IMPORTANT!!!

The Georgia Bulldogs' spring game will be televised...on ESPN! It's been available to view on TV through the foxsportssuoth channels for years, now. But, who are we kidding? That shit's garbage. We up in the big leagues, now! ESPN is the end all, be all - the top dawg of sports TV. You know what, though? That doesn't change the fact that spring games ARE FUCKING BORING. And, sadly, that doesn't change the fact that I watch them religiously (addiction sigh).

******************************************************************

Florida did this last year. And won a national title. Guess what? We still don't have a Tim Tebow.

******************************************************************

Spring game weekend is also a certain someone's celebration of freedom before he ties the knot [I'm looking at you HW1 (you no-posting SOB)]. I know this seems besides the point, but drunken shenanigans and TV are one thing for a regular season game. I'm not sure how it'll play out on G-Day...We don't need video proof of us knocking over Piggly Wigglys and transporting minors across state lines for...I've said too much.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait and spring, college, football, tv, and drunkeness all rolled into one is a pleasure I never thought we would enjoy, on ESPN no less. Also, I will post something soon. I've been trying to figure out a good topic besides a top 25 poll.

    ReplyDelete