Thursday, October 16, 2008

At the Half: BYU-TCU

23-0?!? Fuck! - I'm stupid. Disregard all previous posts today. Someone must have hacked my blog...

In all seriousness, BYU has looked like Wofford against this TCU D. Maybe they can make some halftime adjustments, but it doesn't look like it now. The Horned Frogs are all over the Coug O-line and in Hall's face. They refused to run the ball early and now there's no time for it. WTF? TCU is dominating every facet of the game except extra points - but their kicker does have one arm, so it's still more bad ass.

To KTL: You may have won the day, sir. I don't see BYU recovering. You should've given me 40 points. This is awful. You have embarrassed me like the Frogs have the Cougs. I acknowledge your football greatness.

To everyone else: Get ready for a surprise...The wrap-up article on this game is going to be a little different...

No comments:

Post a Comment