Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weekly Picks

Last Week: 6-4
Season: 40-17
Against the Spread: I don't want to talk about it.

We need to really ask ourselves: Who is Barack Oba...oh, wait, that's something else.

We need to figure out who BYU really is. And, I think the Horned Frogs will tell us.

BYU 30, TCU 21 - It's tough early, but the Cougs are for real and that date with the Utes is getting bigger and bigger...

Georgia Tech 22, Clemson 20 - Korn and the fightin' Dabos won't have enough emotion left after this awful week on the lake. Let's hope GT was just fuckin' around against the Runnin' Dawgs of G-Dub last week.

Georgia 29, Vanderbilt 17 - Dawgs field goal themselves past the plucky 'Dores. Can we please get a TD?

Oklahoma 42, Kansas 20 - Who wants to play a pissed off Sooners squad led by one of the best QB's in the country? Not me! Poor Jayhawks...

Ohio State 17, MichSt. 13 - Luckeyes keep winning.

LSU 21, SoCar 20 -The OBC's big D hangs tough, but the Tigers get some pride back from the Eastern Division.

PennSt. 31, Mich 17 - Not this season, Wolverines. You stole one a few years ago, but JoePa's gang is for real this year. Maybe. I think. We'll see.

UNC 28, Virginia 13 - Heels restore order, returning Cavs to the bottom of the heap.

VA Tech 24, BC 21 - This is a tough call and I've gone back and forth on it. I just see the Hokies pulling it out late. What did I use as a deciding factor? Common games against GA Tech. Pathetic, I know.

Tex 31, Mizz 30 - Chase Daniel returns to form, picking apart the Horns D. But, Colt has more talent surrounding him and that will carry the day in an exciting Big 12 showdown.

Buckle your chin strap, we kick off Thursday night.

6 comments:

  1. oh come on. byu? they will go the way of mizzou. horned frogs by 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By 20? How much would you be willing to bet on TCU(-20)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys would honestly take TCU GIVING 20? I don't mean getting, which they're getting 7.5, I mean you would take TCU as a 20 point favorite? You're that sure of it? I can have BYU and 20? I'd bet $1,000 on it right now. If TCU wins, it will not be by 20 points. You guys are on crack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think my last comment got through:

    20 might have been overboard but not by much. I'd say Frogs by 14.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you'll still give me BYU and 14? I'll take it.

    What is this based on? Did they show you at OU? I really am curious now.

    ReplyDelete