Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Top-25

Who knows? There's a lot of good one loss teams out there, there's Big-12 shrapnel everywhere and some pesky BCS busters. Somehow they all have to fit in the top-15 with the big teams who have remained undefeated so far. It's a disaster.

Here's how it looks:

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Florida
4. Penn State
5. USC
6. Georgia
7. Oklahoma
8. Oklahoma State
9. LSU
10. Missouri
11. Texas Tech
12. Ohio State
13. BYU
14. Utah
15. Virginia Tech
16. Kansas
17. Michigan St.
18. Boise St.
19. North Carolina
20. Pitt
21. South Florida
22. Wake Forest
23. Vanderbilt
24. Ball State
25. Tulsa

I know there's some big changes and weird moves - but I believe in fluidity. I'd also like to get in on the Mumme Poll, located here. It has some real economic theory powering it, while ridiculing Hal Mumme at the same time, but it's too late to get in this season. Also, the blog's header is a bad ass pic of James Brown and a young Vince Dooley. Where can one find that awesomely retro, funky, circle-shaped G's shirt? I'd like to know.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link and the praise. I've got no idea where to find that shirt, though.

    Unfortunately, I can't add any voters for this season at this point, but it would be great to have you participate next year. Please keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, senator.
    I'll be counting down the weeks next season until I can add my three cents.

    ReplyDelete