Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Top-25


Oklahoma is the best team right now - the Sooners should roll over the Horns D. Bradford and Iglesias will have a big day. Colt won't struggle per se, but Texas doesn't seem to have enough for OU. I have the SEC teams creeping back up the rankings - they deserve it. USC is the only PAC-10 team I'm ranking, no one else has been decent enough. Georgia Tech is solid - the triple option apparently can hang with the big boys - and Ball State is explosive. UNC is ranked, ND is not - but that's not a prediction for Saturday's game. I think Penn State and LSU are good, but Missouri's D is a little suspect.

Pitt made the cut and the BCS busters are still chugging up the line...

There is Tuesday Night Football, but none Wednesday Night, so you have to wait for this week's picks. To hold you over, I'll call tonight's Sunbelt showdown: Troy 35, FAU 20.

My rankings:

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Texas
4. LSU
5. Penn State
6. Missouri
7. USC
8. Georgia
9. Florida
10. BYU
11. Ohio State
12. Texas Tech
13. Boise State
14. Vanderbilt
15. Utah
16. Auburn
17. Oklahoma State
18. Virginia Tech
19. Georgia Tech
20. Pitt
21. Michigan State
22. Wisconsin
23. Kansas
24. Ball State
25. North Carolina

Stalking around: USF, Tulsa, Northwestern, Wake, Oregon

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I know I could just as easily look it up on the web but - what time is the OU-UT game on Saturday?

    PS: I like the top 25

    ReplyDelete