Thursday, October 16, 2008

TCU-BYU-KTL

I think BYU will win this game. However, I think the Horned Frogs are a tough team that are capable of knocking off the Cougars. If TCU wins, I will not be surprised. It will be a tough fight, a close game, but I think BYU will pull away. If they don't, cool - it will not shock me if TCU pulls an upset. But, I will say, in repsonse to those who think BYU is so awful they'll get blown out - you're wrong. If TCU wins by 20 (like you claim they will, KTL), I will ackowledge your football greatness, but I just don't think they have a blowout in them for this game.

Post Script: Why can't ESPN 2 show us this game instead of MLS soccer? I'd even prefer it over the FSU-NCSt., 'let's pretend the Seminoles are relevant', suck-fest that ESPN opted for. I mean, I know it's ratings, but I want to see this game! Explosive BYU O + Dominant Frog D = Great Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment