Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Early Leans

Heading into weekend three, it seems there are plenty of questions left to be answered for just about every team. I certainly do not have the answers to them and some of the key match-ups make picking a winner a coin-flipping prospect. I'm already a sub-par 10-9 on the year*, yet, I trudge on loyal readers, and here are my early leans for this weeks games:

  • LSU 30, Mississippi 22
  • Boise State 44, Toledo 13
  • West Virginia 31, Maryland 23
  • Clemson 29, Auburn 27
  • Nebraska 40, Washington 21
  • Wisconsin 27, No. Illinois 16
  • Michigan State 31, Notre Dame 30
  • Florida 23, Tennessee 20
  • Texas 26, UCLA 24
  • Florida State 30, Oklahoma 24
  • Miami 30, Ohio State 20
  • Stanford 43, Arizona 23 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* While they do count as losses, I did basically call SoFla and Baylor in week one.

No comments:

Post a Comment