Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You.

It's Veteran's Day, America. And, personal political beliefs about our current wars aside, I want to say thank you to all who have served. I've had family and close friends, acquaintances and co-workers, classmates and folks I don't care for too much all serve, and I'd like to thank them all for doing it. For those coming back, welcome home. For those headed out, be safe and godspeed. And, for those who didn't make it home, you died a better man than most.

Now for the first thing to actually bring tears to my eyes in years: Dogs greeting their owners coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan.


1 comment:

  1. Amen. They are all a better (wo)man then I will ever be. I'd like to say that I would stand up and be ready to die for what I believe in. But thank you to every one of these men and women who voluntarily do it so that the government doesnt have to draft pussies like me any longer. God Bless America.

    ReplyDelete