Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Heisman Early Lean

Granted, this weekend could have a lot of impact on this, but I'll go ahead and throw out where I'm leaning on who should win the Heisman and who should join him in NYC. Now, I know this site seems very professional and influential, but in reality, I actually have zero influence on any of this. But, what the hell, here goes:

Winner: Cam Newton



Runners-Up:

Denard Robinson, Michigan - Forget the record, anyone who has doe what Shoelace has deserves a trip to the DTAC...or I guess now it's in the Times Square Marriot.

Andrew Luck, Stanford - I like what Luck's done leading Stanford to an 11-1 record. The hits he's put on other players have helped, too; everybody likes a tough QB.

Kellen Moore, Boise State - He's carrying a near perfect rating and has sat out a lot  of time in blowouts. He has the tools, just maybe not the opposition, to be taken seriously.

Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson - This vote probably won't stay on my final "ballot", but I just couldn't ignore the leading D-lineman in the nation and his 24 TFL and 16 sacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment