Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekly Picks

Alabama 52, Georgia State 0 - I'm including this one because it's Alabama playing on Thursday night. Against a team in their first football season, ever. It will be ugly and State just better hope no one gets too seriously hurt. On the bright side, the Panthers have won six games in their inaugural year - that's incredible.

Bill Curry has sweet nothing'ed his team to six wins.

Boise State 46, Fresno State 13 - I'd like to say Fresno will bring it, but I think they'll be too burned up from the almost-upset of Nevada, physically and emotionally. In other words, they'll be a cursory walk-through for the Broncs in tune-up for the Nevada game.

Wisconsin 37, Michigan 30 - Wisconsin will not drop 83 again - but Bielema might try it.

Stanford 30, Cal 21 - I canceled the upset alert.Cal does play good at home, but that oh, so close game against the Ducks will still be in the back of their minds. Also, the Cardinal will use this as a way to bounce back from their lackluster performance last week.

Ohio State 31, Iowa 20 - The Hawkeyes are slipping.

Virginia Tech 24, Miami 22 - I like the idea of VA Tech almost beating Boise, losing to an FCS team, and then ripping off 10-straight through the ACC. Hokies in a close one.

Arkansas 37, Mississippi State 20 - I don't see Mullen's Bulldogs slowing down the Hawg passing attack.

Nebraska 38, Texas A&M 31 - It will be fun to watch, but Nebraska's got its head on straight now.

Utah 40, San Diego State 30 - UPSET(in my mind, anyway)ALERT - I've been so high on San Diego State, I'm bound to be rewarded with them falling flat on their face to a struggling Utah team.

This man needs a big-time job opp.
  
Florida State 31, Maryland 21- Ah, a match-up of two 7-3 ACC teams. I'll take the 'Noles, but they could definitely find a way to lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment