Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More decade ending countdowns.

Why not? We can't do this for another 10 years, so I have put together a few lists of my own. Feel free to add your own lists or corrections needed to mine. These are opinion based AS ALWAYS.

Top Athlete (based on accomplishments)
10 Ichiro Suzuki
9 Derek Jeter/Alex Rodriguez
8 Albert Pujols
7 Kobe Bryant
6 Peyton Manning/Tom Brady
5 Roger Federer
4 LaDanian Tomlinson
3 Michael Phelps
2 Lance Armstrong
1 Tiger Woods

Top Song (pure opinion on what I listened to over and over)
10 Sex on Fire- Kings of Leon
9 Crazy- Gnarles Barkley
8 Pardon Me- Incubus
7 Broken- Seether w/ Amy Lee
6 Miss Jackson- Outkast
5 Bring me to life- Evanescence
4 Control- Puddle of Mudd
3 Seven Nation Army- White Stripes
2 Lose Yourself- Eminem
1 Hemmorrhage- Fuel

Top Comic book movie (based on frequency of most times viewed)
10 Sin City
9 Spiderman (series included)
8 Watchmen
7 the Punisher
6 V for Vendetta
5 300
4 Transformers (maybe not techinically a comic book, BUT...)
3 Iron Man
2 Xmen (the whole series)
1 The Dark Knight (and add in Begins too)

I'll think of some more and try to post tomorrow. If not, Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I think that's a VERY solid top-5 on the athletes list. The songs list, however...just kidding. I honestly expected Shimmer to make it over Hemmorhage since you and Jutt played it on repeat all summer long back at the UC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is affirmative, buy shimmer was out in the 90s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, where's Bron-Bron? i guess he doesn't have the achievements of the others, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the king would fit somewhere in the next 10 because he is the next coming but has only played for half of the decade. I think we are going to hint at him being #1 or 2 in the next decade though. BTW, I'm liking these other countdowns that are on now. I've got three more to add this morning!

    ReplyDelete