Monday, December 14, 2009

New Head Coach in Lewiston!

I'm pretty sure this is the first mention of hockey on this blog, but here goes:


The Lewiston Maineiacs just hired a new head coach over the weekend, Jean Francois Houle, from Clarkson University. Lewiston plays in the QMJHL (or "The Q) and the Maineiacs are currently in last place in the Telus Central Division. Hopefully, the new hire will get the team to the top! Good luck Maineiacs, and good luck JF! I'll have to make sure to keep up...

Why do I suddenly have so much interest in hockey, especially a junior league in Canada? Because the new coach happens to be my brother-in-law.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. That's awesome. I had no idea, and until I got to the end, I WAS like, "WTF is he talking about hockey for!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That is pretty cool news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! That is pretty cool news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I was astonished at the news from the ice as well. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete