Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You want lists. I've got lists.

Here's the first of my Best of...the Decade lists. I'll post the rest over the next couple of days. Read, discuss, and enjoy!

Best of...Music

  1. Andrew W.K., I Get Wet
  2. The Darkness, Permission to Land 
  3. The Streets, Original Pirate Material
  4. Coheed and Cambria, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
  5. LCD Soundsystem, LCD Soundsystem
  6. U2, All That You Can’t Leave Behind
  7. The Drive-By Truckers, Decoration Day 
  8. ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, Source Tags & Codes
  9. System of a Down, Toxicity
  10. The Killers, Hot Fuss

Obviously, these albums are personal choices. I'm sure I'm still missing some great ones. I thought about doing a songs list. However, I'm an album guy, and with a few exceptions, most of the songs would have come from the ten albums listed above.

Tomorrow's list: Books!

Posted via web from moviegoer's posterous

1 comment: