Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well, I Guess There's That...

Georgia has won at least 8 games going back 13 seasons. No other FBS program has done that. It's impressive when you really think about it: UGA's worst season in 13 years was 8-wins. We might have never won the big one, but nether have most team out there in that span and it affirms that we have the program foundation to build on. I'd love to see a new DC and a maturing QB corp help us turn the corner towards a title, but, for right now, at the end of a somewhat disappointing season, I'll take comfort in our inconsistent consistency. Or, is it our consistent inconsistency?

1 comment:

  1. Great point. I hadn't heard that, and now I'm glad I have. It's something to hold onto while we search for that elusive Nat'l Title.

    ReplyDelete